Thursday, November 12, 2015

What that F#@¬ With Our Future





Today I want to talk about the future, perhaps for many is stressful to think about what we will do when  finish college, or what then expects us to stop being a student, however, in my case, I think it's a very exciting time. I want to start working and to develop my work in science in a formal way, without having to spend time and obligations in other things, although this can happen throughout our lives, when we do what we like, the obligations don't generate stress and fatigue, on the contrary, allows us to enjoy what we do at all times.


For a couple of years ago I decided to dedicate my life, not just my career, to neuroscience, I think this area of ​​research is the future, and having the necessary knowledge, one day thanks to various discoveries will be possible not only help a group of people, if not, why not, to all mankind. I am ambitious about my goals, and whenever I think of my profession, I think of breaking the barriers of the known and revolutionize knowledge. In this context, I would say: we should not set limits to our imagination and creativity, if we look at the sky, we need to think that is not an unreachable place, just take us a little longer to touch it, but eventually, it just depends of us.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great that you are so motivated. This is definitely the way to get things.

    ReplyDelete