Thursday, November 26, 2015

Blog Help !!

Hi everybody! I´m going to talk about some interested reading at the moment. To be honest, I prefer to do another thinks before to read. It´s not about “no knowledge”, but it´s so difficult to me spend time on reading. I´m always doing something else and I don’t feel how the time flies. However, now I´m reading a lot of pappers for the university.  Everyone is very interesting because this semester every student can choose the class and obviously, I choose some of them in relation with my personal interest. At the moment, my favorite is ”Para una formación sistémica en clínica”. This book is a compilation of little articles of deferent authors who white about the systemic theories on clinical psychology, to do therapy.  The basic principle is “everybody is building ourselves on the relationships with someone else and on that relation is where we must to work” I really enjoy that because that changes a lot of things in the therapeutic process, because is usual that the thought be “the problem is in each person who feels bad or different “. When that thought invade the therapy process, a lot of things are out on the analysis, because the majority of the situations about saddles or distress are make up with more than one person. Specially in this book, there are a lot of “prescribes” to make a complete therapy, using deferent factors and tools with the relations that the patient have. 

I´m going to talk about some interested (v) reading at the moment

- I´m going to talk about some interested paper I reading at the moment

To be honest, I prefer to do another (Wf) thinks (Sp) before to read

- To be honest, I prefer to do other things before to read

But it´s so difficult to me spend time on reading (?)

- But it´s so difficult to me spend time reading

However, now I´m reading a lot of pappers (WW) for the university

- However, now I´m reading a lot of papers for the university

This book is a compilation of little articles of deferent (WW) authors

- This book is a compilation of little articles of different authors 

Who white (WW) about the systemic theories on clinical psychology, to do therapy

- Who write about the systemic theories on clinical psychology, to do therapy

Specially (Sp) in this book

- Especially in this book


Listen this song please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xqLfz_LPm4



No comments:

Post a Comment