Monday, December 14, 2015

Quien lo iba a Pensar, Finalmente las Clases de Inglés Resultaron Divertidas









Particularly, I think I could finish so great my experience with English at university (but still must take the exam), why do I say this? Well, I think that the classes were very dynamic and motivating, in fact, I have a little percentage of absents, and that does not usually happen to me in English, I always felt it was rather a waste of time sitting be somewhere doing things that were really boring. However, with the teacher Beatriz, this was a very pleasant experience. I must be honest, and when I was in the class for the first time, I thought, "ok, this teacher will kill us ", however, and to my surprise, the teacher became the best English teacher I had in my university experience with English. Regarding some negative and good aspects, I am of those who prefer to work alone, I do not like teamwork or less be doing dynamic binding with a partner in class, but hey, that's my problem, and this time, always classes were fun, and sincere way, I think I learned a lot. Thinking about my strengths and weaknesses, I think I have a good command of the language at scientific level, reading a lot in English has made me acquire technical skills in the area I chose, as in the case of neuroscience, however, still have to learn a lot of vocabulary, and of course, understand the grammatical laws, because they always been my torture. Well, finally I can only say, thanks teacher for his cool curse, no doubt it is been a great experience. Cheers !

1 comment:

  1. i´m so happy to be part of your last english class.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete