Thursday, October 22, 2015

Verde como el bosque, Gris como el cielo


I need to be honest, I'm not a green person, maybe sometimes, or everyday, i do different s things in consequence with that point of view, like turn off the lights in my house when i organize my things to university of work for example, or when i do anything, that's the true. I hate when people use lamps in the day, or even when is a little dark, for me, lamps are necessary only when is dark (very dark). However, is not part of my daily be a "green person", but, i think the human being is a animal of habits, and in this case, i remember when i lived for three months in Spain this year, principal in Barcelona,  recycling is part of many persons in that city (mm well, general in Europe), and for this month’s i was convert me in a "green person", and was very easy, in many parts of the city you can find different s kinds of artifacts or special places to recycling everything. 


About if i support any Eco-organizations? no way, i don't believe in that kind of institutions, i prefer the union without name. In my situation, ohh almost forgot, i use my bike a lot (a lot), i hate (i not hate everything, is only for examples jaja), the public transport system, i never use it, now i live in Maipú, and many times i come to university in my bike, i love this feeling, the freedom. In this context, i think the people in Santiago need to use the bike, someone’s live very near of they works or university, and even in this case they use cars or bus, that is not good. Ok we need many work to do, but as Lennon said: "I´m a dreamer, but i´m not the only one". 




2 comments:

  1. In Santiago and Chile the people should have more recycling culture, be more conscious with your home your planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if I also tried to turn the light off when not in use at home also tried to occupy not much water or let it run without using

    ReplyDelete