Thursday, September 24, 2015

Al Seco !!!




In my opinion, a real Chilean, is a person who drinks, eats, and dances in everywhere in this dates, of course, this topic is relative, and maybe, for someone’s this is an extreme way to describe a Chilean behavior. In my case, i normally celebrate the independence of Chile like a real Chilean, but well, i need to say, when i write "celebrate the independence of Chile" for me is not a political o problematic concept of opinion, the importance for me is on the holidays and the excessive quantities of alcohol and food, i don't care the "political concept" in that case. In this context, this year i spend a lot of time with my family and friends, and this 18 of September was especial, because two friends from Germany came to my house to celebrate. For me, maybe this fiestas patrias was the best, because i did many things. If we speak about the typical activities like rayuela, mmm well, maybe i don't know a lot about that kind of games, and, i need to be honest, i prefer other kinds of games; maybe drink beer in ten seconds (i m not an alcoholic, i hope). And, okay, what i think of the Chilean rodeo? Well, what can i say, for me, the rodeo is an irrational activity, where the human kill animals without mercy (yes, they kill, is not a big different between Chilean rodeo and the rodeo in Spain), i can’t believe how in the 2015 we still support that kind of activities.


4 comments:

  1. I agree.. the most important of this date is eat, drunk, and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appear alcohol is a great problem for all of us xD I think that enjoy with family and friends is the best way to celebrate :) good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. Excessive quantities of alcohol and food in the company of family and friends is the most important part of this holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny the photo! :P but I think all that you say it’s absolutely true, the important thing it´s enjoy the party, the celebration and of course I hope too that rodeo disappear soon. I love your game idea haha.

    ReplyDelete